Rural electrification is unsolved problem in most of the developing countries.
We have instant solution for quick rural electrification just in one month.
We propose tiny thermal power plants suitable for villages or communities.
We promote people's own power plants, owned and operated by village people themselves.
So we have developed small, simple and cheap thermal power plants which can be managed by village people.
Our tiny power plant consists of biomass boiler and steam engine connected with generator.
So it is extremely simple, cheap and can be learnt to operate in 2 days only.
So we manufacture and export tiny thermal power plants from 5KVA to 50KVA capacity for quick and instant rural electrification.
Look at the benefits of tiny thermal power plant (Say of 10KW only)
(1) It can provide lighting to 200 homes.
(2) No house wiring, No switches, No energy meter. When power plant starts, all homes lights and street lights will be on, when power plant closes, all lights will be off
(2) It can be owned and operated by a society or village of 200 homes independently.
(3) The power plant is so much simple that two young boys can be trained to operate it in 2 days.
(4) It consists of wood fired water tube boiler which produces steam which is consumed in steam engine which drives generator and produces electricity.
(5) Power house can be run 5 to 6 hours in the night as decided by village people independently. After closing the power house at night, if somebody wants light, he can keep rechargeable battery light commonly available in the market and charge it at home when generator is on.
(6) Power plant can be used for agro processing purpose during the day such as oil milling, rice hulling, grain threshing, flour grinding, water pumping etc and can earn back investment very quickly.
(7) No battery bank is required and hence no maintenance cost of batteries.
(8) Capital investment per family will be only US$ 80 to 90.
So quick and cheapest solution of rural electrification by green energy lies in our tiny thermal power plants. This is technology for life, technology for happiness, technology for freedom. I have estimated that 50 million such tiny power plants can work on the planet which will take care for all agricultural and basic need industries for happiness of humanity.
SO FORGET GRID POWER OF GIANT POWER HOUSE. IT IS TECHNOLOGY FOR MASS EXPLOITATION AND SLAVERY OF PEOPLE.
UTILIZE STEAM POWER IN VILLAGES FOR RICE MILLING, COTTON GINNING, COTTON SPINNING, POWER LOOMS, OIL MILLING, SUGARCANE CRUSHING, FLOUR MILLING, WATER PUMPING AND MAKE YOUR VILLAGES BLOSSOMING WITH FAMILY ENTERPRISES PRODUCING WEALTH AND EMPLOYMENT IN VILLAGES.
SO INSTALL PEOPLE'S OWN POWER PLANT AND MAKE THEM INDEPENDENT.
HAPPINESS LIES IN FREEDOM FROM GOVERNMENT RULE.
PRICE LIST OF "AGE" STEAM POWER PLANTS
Single cylinder Steam engine 6 hp + Alternator 3 KVA + Boiler 58 sq ft HS. steam generation 100 kg = US$4500/-
Single cylinder Steam engine 10 hp + Alternator 5 KVA + Boiler 80 sq ft HS. steam generation 160 kg = US$6000/-
Single cylinder Steam engine 20 hp + Alternator 12.5 KVA + Boiler 155 sq ft HS. steam generation 350 kg = US$ 10000/-
Single cylinder Steam engine 50 hp + Alternator 30 KVA + Boiler 330 sq ft HS. steam generation 1000 kg= US$ 20000/-
Single cylinder Steam engine 70 hp + Alternator 50 KVA + Boiler 330 sq ft HS. steam generation 1000 kg= US$ 22000/-
Double cylinder Steam engine 12 hp + Alternator 7.5 KVA + Boiler 90 sq ft HS. steam generation 180 kg = US$ 6500/-
Double cylinder Steam engine 20 hp + Alternator 12.5KVA + Boiler 155 sq ft HS. steam generation 300 kg= US$11000/-
Double cylinder Steam engine 40 hp + Alternator 25 KVA + Boiler 265 sq ft HS. steam generation 750 kg = US$ 20000/-
Cable and lamps are not included in the above prices.
Video CDs are provided with power plants for all the instructions.
HOW TO SELECT THE CAPACITY OF POWER PLANT?
First of all ascertain how many homes you plan to provide electricity.
Then decide how much facility you want to provide.
(1) Say 3 LED lamps for each family. Then 3 lamps x 3W each = 9W power, say 10W power to every home. So for 200 homes x 10W = 2000W = 2KW. Then 6hp-3kva power plant will be suitable. It will cost only US$ 4500/-. Say US$5000/- up to installation. Then capital investment per family US$25/-only.
(2) Say 3 LED lamps for each family. Then 3 lamps x 3W each = 9W power, say 10W power to every home. So for 500 homes x 10W = 5000W = 5KW. Then 12hp-7.5kva power plant will be suitable. It will cost only US$6500/-. Say US$ 7500/- up to installation. Then capital investment per family is US$ 15/- only.
So electrification for lighting is extremely cheap.
(3)Then Say 3 LED lamps and one fan for each family. Then 100W power for each family should be considered. So for 50 homes x 100W = 5000W = 5KW. Then 12hp-7.5kva power plant will be suitable. Capital cost per home will be US$ 7500/50homes = US$150/- per home.
(4) Suppose you have 150 homes, then 150homes x 100W =15KW. Then 40hp-25kva power plant will be suitable. it will cost Rs US$20000/-. Up to installation, it will cost US$25000/--. So capital investment per family is only US$166/-.
Cable and lamp cost not included. It must be considered separately. If homes are scattered, then cable length will be more. If homes are congested, cable will be shorter. For lights only, cable cost will not be much. LED lights are costly. Each family can purchase their LED lamps. Or mass purchase can be made by village.