If you are interested to develop your country, if you want to make your people happy, if you want to increase wealth and employment and prosperity in villages, if you want to remove exploitation of your people by multinational corporations etc, key factor is to develop steam power.
To develop steam power is extremely easy. Tiny thermal power plant is nothing but one steam engine and one boiler. You can burn wood or agricultural waste in to boiler and produce steam which will be used in to steam engine to revolve it. Revolving steam engine itself is the power.
You can connect generator with steam engine to get electricity.
You can connect flour mill with steam engine to grind the grain.
You can connect oil expeller with steam engine to get cooking oil.
You can connect sugarcane crusher with steam engine to get sugarcane juice.
You can connect rice huller with steam engine to get rice from paddy.
You can connect water pump with steam engine to pump water from well or river.
You can connect any machine with steam engine to run industry.
No electricity required for all such cases.
So steam engine is key machine for development of your country.
Multinational corporations explain to the governments of Africa and other poor countries to develop huge infrastructure of giant thermal power plants and grid lines costing millions and billions of dollars. They argue that electricity is the key to the development. Under the excuse of electricity, they plunder the resources of all countries and electricity never reaches to rural areas. Real solution of getting electricity everywhere is to install small small steam engines everywhere and to produce electricity wherever required. But you will observe that electricity is not required to run basic machines such as maize mill, oil expeller, rice huller, sugarcane crusher, cotton ginning machine or to run any other machine.
If you go for giant thermal power plants and grid lines, it will be too expensive for any country and power will not reach to villages for many years. So it is not a real development. It will encourage urbanization, disparity i.e. handful of people will become millionaires and vast majority will be suffering from poverty and starvation. So it is not the correct way of development.
So to install steam engines in every village, in every farm is the real way of happiness and development. So shortcut of development is to develop steam power everywhere. It can be done at a fraction of cost of giant thermal power plants. I am giving below inherent advantages of tiny thermal power plants based on steam engines. Please study it very carefully. You must become independent and self reliant in power and energy very quickly. It is possible through steam engines only. Then and then you can become happy. No society can be said as free society if you are using energy from giant power plants run by multinational companies or government sponsored big companies.
So if you understand this argument, then you should decide to develop steam power in your country. It can be done very quickly. You can import some steam engines and boilers from me, install it in villages to produce electricity or directly running some industries without producing electricity. Once you are satisfied, you can stop importing boilers from me and start producing boilers locally. It is not difficult task at all. We can train your welders to make boilers.
In a steam power plant, 2/3 cost is boiler and 1/3 cost is steam engine. So you can produce boilers at cheaper rates and disseminate steam power very quickly in all villages of your country. This will accelerate real homogenous development of your country. This is the correct way of happiness. So steam power will play major role to uplift living standard of your people. So think over very seriously. I am real friend and real well wisher of African countries. My heart is burning for trodden people of Africa. I have real solution for them. So I have developed steam engines and steam power plants. I have already sent you price list of steam engines and steam power plants.
If interested please write me back.
Steam energy is coming back very fast as blessing for distributed generation. There is bright scope of establishing 10 million tiny thermal power plants in India. Capacity of most of such tiny power plants will be from 5 HP to 20 HP and rarely up to 50HP. Tiny thermal power plant is the simplest plant consisting of steam engine, small boiler and alternator(if electricity is essential). This has vast opportunities for small generation capacities in villages. Such tiny power plants will have the following eye catching inherent advantages:-
- To construct giant power plant takes 3 to 4 years, while tiny power plants can be installed in 3 to 4 days.
- Tiny thermal power plants will be very cheap. Almost at 20 % cost per KW basis of giant power plants. So with same investment, about 5 times capacity can be built.
- In most of the cases, direct mechanical power will be more convenient, more efficient and cheaper i.e. steam engine will directly drive water pump or oil expeller or rice huller or sugarcane crusher etc and generation of electricity will not be required. So investment cost of generators and motors will be saved.
- Tiny power plant will use steam engine which is simple technology. The technology of steam engine is not a new technology. We should remember that entire British empire was built and expanded in the world by using steam engines. They used steam engines in boats and steamers, in vehicles and railways, in war equipments, in factories, in textile mills and so on. Steam engine is so much simple that even in villages, it can be produced on lathe.
- Tiny power plants can be operated on biomass, agricultural waste, crop residue, forestry waste, wood etc. So it will be environment friendly. It will reduce pollution. In India, about 20000 MW power can be produced from 280 million tonnes of biomass through tiny power plants and steam engines. But giant thermal power plants are fuel specific using only particular type of coal. So Meghalaya coal can not be used in a plant which is designed for Zharkhand coal. So small steam engines will be blessing to small farmers.
- Once steam power is available in every village and every farm, all industries related to agriculture will be fully decentralized up to family scale and village scale level.i.e.cotton ginning, cotton spinning and cloth weaving will be decentralized into villages, oil milling, rice hulling, jaggery making will be fully decentralized into farms and villages. It will greatly contribute for rural development, income and employment generation in villages will increase prosperity in villages and homogeneous development of the country.
- The biggest advantage is that people can enjoy freedom from the tyranny of electricity companies.
- Tiny power plants will greatly contribute for water lifting problem. Entire rural India is facing heavy shortage of electric power in agriculture sector and as electricity is never available in time, farmers are losing their crops. This can be avoided and problem can be solved by Tiny power plants and steam engines.
- Rural electrification is unsolved problem since last 60 years. Steam power can solve this problem easily with minimum expense. 80 million poor homes have no electricity in villages of India. For tiny thermal power plant, no transmission lines, no distribution lines, no losses. Simply by running it for a few hours, all people can enjoy electricity by charging the batteries which will never betray. Thus entire India can be electrified only in 3 years by using tiny power plants and steam engines.
- Tiny power plants in villages will run most of the agro based industries in villages and hence it will greatly save transport expenses of agricultural produces from villages to cities.
- Small boilers of tiny power plants will be fabricated in villages. It will further reduce the cost of tiny power plant. And it will also create jobs and prosperity in villages
- Tiny power plants and steam engines will greatly reduce the requirement of transmission lines and distribution lines. This will be extra savings.
- Tiny power plants and steam engines will greatly encourage cogeneration with CHP application such as oil milling, sugarcane crushing, rice milling etc. This will save a lot of energy.
Thus we can bring real revolution in rural India by establishing 10 million steam engine based tiny thermal power plants.